
So here I am at 21 weeks. We had the "big" ultrasound a few weeks ago and were really excited to find out if we were having a boy or girl. Unfortunately, this kid is a true Pang and decided not to cooperate. The bean made sure to keep his/her important bits carefully covered with the umbilical cord. The ultrasound tech thinks its probably a girl but I'm not entirely convinced. So we may be surprised in March. Oh well...I guess it's a good thing I like green and yellow.

1 comment:
Uncooperative little bean...I was hoping to find out I could start knitting in PINK! Yes, the expecting grandparents are hoping for a girl...but we just love babies so it really doesn't matter.
Lisa, let me know if you want a blanket in yellow or green or both. I can't wait to get started.
Love,
Lark
Post a Comment